Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday - Flying Home


I am still absolutely in awe that my trip is coming to an end. I woke up unusually early this morning. I think I am just anxious about the next 20 hours I get to spend in a plane. We are going to get ready and make sure the bags are all packed and under that 50lb limit. The vans will be here to get us at 12:30 this afternoon and then the journey back home begins. I am excited to see my family and get a Big Mac, but there is so much here that I am going to miss as well. I feel like I have done so much and experienced more than I could have even imagined.
The Lion King has been a common theme this whole trip, and the words from the song “The Circle of Life” seem fitting as I pack my bags to leave. 

“There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done.
There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment